

I just have to post this picture. I'm usually not too afraid of huge spiders, but I didn't see this one coming. I carried this glass from the counter to the dishwasher, then realized once I set it down that a massive spider was on the back of it. My heart stopped and luckily, I held my scream in. Zach probably would have had a heart attack. Anyways, we found MANY of these spiders and more in our cleaning adventure at the cafe.
Last night, we were invited to a "neighborhood dinner" at a cafe in town that just opened. The owner lives near us and wanted us to try some food and fill up his restaurant on opening night. We went along with Zach's dairy farm boss and his family as well as the other neighbors around. I think they brought out one of everything on the menu, and by the end we were so stuffed! It was really fun meeting some more people and tasting some really yummy Italian pizza and pasta...my favorite was the pumpkin and feta pizza - interesting combination!
No comments:
Post a Comment