Wednesday, April 3, 2013

New Baby, Easter & Zoo Trip

Baby Boy Milner is due to arrive on August 9th!! We are so thrilled to be having a boy (although I'm a bit nervous/scared that having a boy will be a huge learning curve for me)...but I know we'll adjust accordingly and he will steal my heart just like Brielle did. I have always wanted a summer baby, so I'm very much looking forward to a nice long hot summer being pregnant, then enjoying my new baby!

For everyone wanting to know - we haven't decided on a name...for some reason boy names are so much harder. Hopefully something will come to us soon.


We had a great Easter weekend with most of our family. Kev (Uncle Bil) came up from San Diego and we had BBQ's, bonfires, many egg hunts and just some good down time.

Cousins playing piano at Mimi's house

A few weeks ago, we visited the Sac Zoo and had so much fun seeing the animals from Brie's eyes. I'm not sure she knew exactly what was going on, but she loved running around and exploring, staring at all the other kids and finding all of the many animals she loves.









No comments: