House update:
The view from the front is looking good! We removed the old {crab} grass, replaced the old sprinkler system, graded with new dirt, laid a sidewalk, installed bender board and now are ready to seed and plant trees next weekend! Once the front is done, I'm hoping to get Zach's focus back inside so we can finish up the many pending projects going on in my domain. Like...building a dining table! We were lucky to score 7 Sunsweet wood boxes that were broken, but with a little TLC can be made into some pretty cool stuff. We're thinking...garden boxes, dining table, wood decor and anything else that will give this place a rustic farmhouse feel.
Brielle is growing like a weed. She'll be 11 months in just over a week. She's as sweet as can be and I can't say it enough that she's such an easy baby. Everyone who spends a little time with her always comments on the same thing, so I know it's not just in my head! My little girl is independent, curious, funny and a good eater/sleeper. She loves wrestling, walks, baths and recently discovered dirt, which she can't get enough of. I am so in love with her and can't believe that a little person like her can consume my world, in a good way of course.
We just spent a great weekend in Tahoe. How ideal is it that Zach is working up there right now and we can all stay at my grandparents house just minutes away - love it! And it's hard to beat this time of year up there...perfect weather and no crowds!
How do I get down from here?
Oh wait, got it
Yes, I'm free!
Our Fall plans include outings to the Pumpkin Farm, trips to Lake Tahoe, Brie's 1st Birthday party, fantasy football, meeting Brie's new cousin Bryar, holiday gatherings, baking and simply enjoying each day.







No comments:
Post a Comment