Happy 1 month to our baby girl!! I now understand why people say time flies so fast when talking about their kids growing up. It really does, at least the first month has.
Brie is starting to smile (not sure if it's on purpose or directed towards anyone). We normally will see a very contented grin on her face after a nice long meal. She is a very good eater and would probably be happy eating most hours of the day. Whether awake or asleep, being held is her favorite thing. As I'm typing, I was finally able to lay her down without her waking up. Cross my fingers it will last maybe an hour so I can finish posting and get a shower in?? :) Brie has sucked her thumb two times, which she loved but for some reason can't always find it. I was happy when I saw this because I was a thumb-sucking baby/toddler as well!
Brie is the light of our days (and nights) and we couldn't be more in love with her. We are excited to show her off during the holidays. For Thanksgiving, we got together with 21 people on Zach's side. It was a very long, but fun day passing Brie around to all her relatives, eating great food and playing volleyball at the school gym next door to the Milner's. For Christmas, we are spending a few days in Tahoe with my mom and then a week in San Diego with my dad's side. It will be a lot of traveling, but thank God Brie loves to be in her car seat and will fall asleep anytime the car is moving!
We took her holiday card pictures this last week on our camera and I'm very happy with the result. Here is a sneak preview of one that we didn't use, but is still very cute!
Sleepy girl - I could stare at her all day!
1 comment:
Very Cute. Congrats. Nick
Post a Comment