We started off the weekend seeing friends, shopping and golfing. My birthday and baby shower were on Saturday, which was a perfect combo! Amber Lay did such a fantastic job on the shower - it was so precious...my closest friends and family all met at Spreckels Park in Coronado where we ate sorbet, sat on quilts and painted onesies and booties and opened some lovely gifts! Baby Brielle is truly blessed with wonderful people in her life who already adore her.
The week continued on with many family gatherings and dinners. Zach had to fly back early, so my Mom, Kev, Shelly and I hung out most of the week. We attended the Mercury Insurance Open (formerly Acura Classic) at La Costa...which was SO great. I got to see many of my former co-workers and friends at the tournament. It was hard to just sit and enjoy a match without wanting to jump in and work!
My dad and Kevin got to skydive, which I was very jealous about. I would have been right up there with them if I wasn't pregnant. SkyDive San Diego was a great company to do it with - highly recommend!
Later in the week, Kevin and I joined Amber Lay and some friends and worked at a launch party event in downtown, which was a fun night. It was different being downtown at a party and being pregnant! I had my fill of virgin drinks, though, so it was OK and we got some pretty cool designs painted on our faces.
Dear San Diego...we'll see you again in December...this time with a month old baby!!





No comments:
Post a Comment