It was really fun telling our family. For some reason, I would get choked up and nervous about breaking the news, so Zach usually had to do the honors. It was fun seeing reactions - from loud cheering to tears to disbelief. Everyone is so happy to have a little Milner around and Zach and I are glad that we live close to family to see them enjoy our new baby.
Of course, with any hormonally-charged pregnant woman, my emotions and feelings have been all over the place. I can break out in tears on command, I'm nervous about what the future holds, but most of all, I am so excited to finally be having a baby. It's something that most girls dream about for years, but when it is actually happening...it's just a weird feeling, almost like it's not really happening. But then the morning sickness hits and soon I'll be showing and feeling the baby move, it will all hit home that this is really happening!
3 comments:
Looking forward to reading all about your journey with this little one :)
YAY!!!!! Congratulations! You're going to love being a mommy. Nothing else like it.
Congrats Amber! So excited for you!!! Being a mommy is the best thing ever! Such an amazing blessing!
Post a Comment