Friday, October 15, 2010

Family Fun

This past week has been wonderfully busy as Zach and I are job hunting, catching up with family and friends, and trying to find a place to call home, while still living out of a suitcase. After we arrived in LAX last week, we spent 5 days along the coast in Ojai and San Luis Obispo where we completed the city-to-sea 1/2 marathon. There were about 14 of us in the Messer family that ran which made it really fun. Zach was so impressive and pretty much sprinted to the finish line in 1 hour and 27 minutes. I slowly arrived at the finish line in 2 hours and 47 minutes, but was very happy that I actually walked/jogged over 13 miles. After the race, we drove 6 hours to finally reach home to Yuba City.


This week, Zach has had a couple of interviews with a construction / engineering firm and things are looking promising - we should know for sure by this Monday. I've committed to coaching my sister-in-laws 8th grade basketball team at her school. And of course, we have seen a lot of my little nieces, Elka & Liv. Life is fun!

Computer Whiz!





The Girls Giggling Away!


No comments: