A funny story about Burma - a few nights ago, she found her way to the end of the bed and got into the duvet cover that has an opening. She came back to the top of the bed (still under the covers) and apparently needed to go potty in the early morning. Well, she couldn't find her way back out of the covers and just couldn't hold it. So, at 4am, we were up changing the bed and getting her cleaned up. I think she was more embarassed than anything!
We will miss Burma as she has grown on us the past 5 weeks. We are so happy to have taken care of her.

For two days last week, we watched Cozy for a friend who went out of town. She is a very cute and cuddly dog who gives the best hugs to anyone. She had a lot of fun with us and basically ran around the farm chasing birds all day.
Zach and I finally saw our first python snake! We were finishing our last day of work at the cafe and were out on the deck applying the last coat of stain. We moved a large wooden barrel and underneath was a coiled up snake that was huge and long! We both scurried off to the edge of the deck and let the snake decide where it wanted to go. Of course, it chose to coil up right underneath the spot that I was staining. I had to stretch and reach across him for about an hour to finish the doors. I was a bit paranoid, but did a little sweet talking to it and luckily, it stayed put the whole time. I didn't have our camera with us, but it is similar to this one!
We also had some wallabies visit us right outside our back fence one evening. They have been coming closer and closer, but right when you try to go outside to take a picture, they hop away.
1 comment:
Snake..NOT OKAY! I would have freaked out!
Post a Comment