Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Final Product!

This should be the last post about our yard...I'm sure it's not as exciting to everyone else as it is to us, so I promise this is the last one. The last step has been re-plastering and filling up the pool and after close to 30 hours of running the hose, it's almost full! Now, we just need our warm weather to come back to heat it up so I can float around in it all summer. That's going to be quite a lifesaver when I'm 7 months pregnant and trying to survive in 100 degree weather.

Here's a couple shots of the before and after from October of last year until now. It's been a lot of long hours and work, but we have enjoyed every stage of it and can now sit back and relax in our peaceful backyard!








1 comment:

Megs said...

Beautiful job! It's a lot of work to be a homeowner but totally worth it :)