5 years ago
Thursday, July 8, 2010
Just the 2 of us
OK, Zach's last post was pretty funny I have to admit...not sure where he gets the idea about going pro - I don't remember encouraging that. But, I do love seeing him do the things that make him happy. So, in order to keep myself busy in the afternoons, Ollie and I have come up with some fun outdoor games. Check 'em out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Amber....you crack me up! :) You are so creative with your blog! I love hearing about your adventures and you give such a good variety of pictures, videos, and detailed descriptions of what you're doing. So glad you are having such a great experience...and you both are so darn cute!
Amber...you crack me up! :) I love reading your blog. You are so creative with your videos, pictures, and detailed descriptions of what you are doing, and you both are so darn cute! Can't wait to try some of your food...it looks wonderful. Love, Aunt Corinne
Post a Comment