As Amber mentioned in the previous post, I have been working on my golf game over the past few weeks. I ended up getting a full set - that is all the different irons, wedges, woods, and my putter from home, to complete a set (now with shoes) for under $10.00. I don’t think any two clubs are from the same set, but they all seem to slice the same. I guess that would mean I need some work.



I started by taking video of my swing from both the back and side; next I uploaded it to iMovie and slowed it down as much as possible. I found a few videos on YouTube that show different professionals from the same angles and compared my swing to theirs. I am now trying to match mine to theirs; there are good and bad days but all in all I think I’m getting better. I’m lucky to have the opportunity to work on my swing here in Australia.
Hopefully soon I can play a round and all the hard work will pay off. I am also interested in seeing how Australian golf courses are different if at all from American ones. I would also like to add that Amber has been a good sport about me taking the time to do this. She drops me off at the course almost every day so I can practice, I guess she also thinks I can become a pro some day….haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment