Tuesday, February 23, 2010

~ Valentine's Dinner~
Grammy and Papa took us out to a nice restaurant in Gladstone for V-day dinner. It was nice to dress up a bit and enjoy a night out!


Not really a sunset - I took this through Zach's sunglasses...but it looks pretty cool.

Beach near our house


Saying good-bye to Grammy & Papa at the train station. They are on their way to New Zealand!


Zach is coaching soccer again! He found out this week that he'll be coaching the U17 for the Tannum Sands Soccer Club. He's really excited and the season starts in a few weeks. I'll try to get better pictures at the next practice.

2 comments:

Gypsy Journo said...

Kerri-Anne from Gladstone Observer would love to speak with Amber and Zach about their adventures. Please call on 4970 3041 or email kerri-anne.mesner@gladstoneobserver.com.au

Whitney said...

Hi Amber and Zach! Yes pregnancy has been brutal but actually doing lots better this week! Looks like you both are having a great time in the sun! It has been super stormy here so I am jealous!! Get a good tan for me!